Lib Tech - Orca Snowboard - 150 NEW FOR 2024 SALE
Not your gutless fish. Travis has juiced up this Jackson Hole resort slasher into an apex all terrain tech shred predator. A long floaty nose combined with a powerful poppy contact maximizing short radius “Whale Tail Technology”. A tight 7m trench gouging sidecut. Wide enough to allow you to really put it on a hardpack rail with no toe drag and float pillows like a dream but still narrow enough to be your daily driver all season long. Take it to AK, drop BC pillow stacks or blow minds at the home resort all season. A mammal to eat all fish. TR. Award winning!
VOLUME SHIFTED, RIDE THIS BOARD 3-6 CM SHORTER THAN YOUR NORMAL BOARD.
Travis and Mervin will be donating a portion of the sale of each Orca snowboard to the www.orcaconservancy.org in support of their efforts to prevent the extinction of the Salish Sea’s Southern Resident Killer Whales. #betheirvoice
- DREAM DIRECTIONAL SHAPE AND CONTOUR FOR WHAT TRAVIS CALLS FUN
- APEX FREERIDE POW RIPPER MEETS RESORT SLASHING DAILY DRIVER
- FLOATY NOSE, TIGHT SIDECUT, MAXIMUM POWER TAIL
ART BY: Adam Haynes (@stickfort)
- Horsepower construction - Lighter and Smooth construction containing a two-type wood core, Basalt Tri/Bi-ax fibre glass, Bio Beans tops sheet, TNT base, Birch and sintered sidewalls and tip/tail impact deflection
- Xtreme C2 - Hybrid Banana rocker and Camber profile, extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and total stability. Medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow
- Magne-Traction - Seven points of focused edge control to provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. By creating a serrated edge with 7 bumps you get more contact with the snow and more grip and control
- Tri/Bi-Ax Fibreglass - The perfect blend of Tri-Ax fibreglass at 45°, 45° and 90° to enhance torsional strangth and Bi-Ax fibreglass at 0° and 90° to enhance pop
- 60% Aspen/ 40% Paulownia Wood Core - Ultra lightweight, durable, strong and environmentally sustainable wood that feels lively
- Eco Sublimated Bio-beans top sheet - Environmentally friendly bio-plastic top sheet created from Beans! Eco-friendly and providing the best strength to weight ratio of all top sheet materials on the market!
- UHMW Sidewalls - Unique to Lib Tech boards these are tough, fast, hard, waterproof and best of all eco friendly due to the lack of toxic ABS!
- UHMW Tip & Tail Impact Deflection - Reinforcements to protect your board from scratches, dings and de-lams
- Birch Internal Sidewalls - 90 degree pop tech and power transfer spines developed in Lib Tech skateboards are placed along the sidewalls to add extra control, strength and more pop
- Sintered Knife Cut Base - Ultra Fast, durable base with high wax absorption
- Hand Crafted in the USA (Near Canada) -Hand built snowboard by enthusiastic staff at Mervin. Each board comes with the individual makers mark of approval
Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride/Powder
Camber Profile: C2X Hybrid
Base: Sintered Knife Cut
Flex: Firm 7/10
View more Lib Tech at Magic Toast